Friday, March 2, 2012

Goals

So many people start working out because they are getting ready for a beach vacation, or trying to lose their winter weight before bikini season starts. These are good reasons to start working out but what happens when you return from your vacation, or when summer is over? Most people revert back to their old habits of sitting on the couch in the evenings.

Your body can't handle the up and down schedule, and when you lose weight and gain weight over and over again your body starts to show this.

Why not set year round fitness goals for yourself. Who cares if you aren't going on vacation, or if its winter out.... Your body needs to feel and look healthy all year long.

Check out Fitness Goals for some great fitness goal advice.

I personally set small goals for myself all year round. Some of these tips may not work for everyone but here are a few things I do to stay motivated:

1. My husband and I work out together. We motivate each other each night to get up and work out.

2. I leave myself little motivational notes all over the house. Mostly on the mirror in my bathrooms.

3. I remind myself how great I feel after I have worked out.

4. Having the perfect playlist always gets me pumped up to work out or go running.

Check out Perfect Playlists

No comments:

Post a Comment