Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Motivation

Today we talk about motivation. I'm sitting here at work wandering if I can motivate myself to workout when I get home. I keep repeating to myself, "Yes  you will do it, Yes you can do it." At the same time I hear my body saying, "NOOOOOOOOOO."

People deal with this problem on a daily basis, and I all I can say is, don't let your negative, lazy thoughts take over your motivated side. You have to make yourself get up, and work out. Walk on a treadmill for 30 minutes, run a mile around the block, do some jumping jacks and squats.. It really doesn't matter what it is as long as you stay active and you do something everyday. Sometimes when I'm walking across a room, or down the hallway I find myself doing lunges on each step. It may not be a lot, but it is something and it makes me feel better. So NO MORE EXCUSES... just enjoy your life and be active.

No comments:

Post a Comment